Anyone can volunteer, including people with a disability or mental health issues. If you think you could help Worcester Wheels in any of the following roles, please download any of these Application Form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MINIBUS DRIVER
– Drive one of our 13 or 16 seat minibuses (can usually be done on a normal car licence) or MPVs
- MPV DRIVER
– Drive one of our 7 seat people carriers (car licence)
- PRIVATE CAR DRIVER
– Drive your own car (expenses paid at 45p per mile)
- PASSENGER ASSISTANT
– Assist our passengers during their journey
- TELEPHONE RECEPTIONIST
– Take calls from our members booking journeys or joining our scheme
- OFFICE ASSISTANT
– Roles occasionally available to help out our busy office staff
Apply now – it’s a win-win situation!
- You help us to deliver our vital community service for vulnerable people
- Others help you to gain experience, learn new skills, make new friends, and improve your CV
Some questions you might want to ask:
- What time commitment is there for this role?
- What is the purpose of the organisation advertising this role?
- What training is provided?
- What new skills will I learn?
- How will I be supervised?
- Will I be working in a team?