You can apply to volunteer in two ways:
- Download a volunteer registration form and email it to email@example.com (Anyone can volunteer, including people with a disability, mental health issues, or a conviction).
- Register on the www.Do-it.org website or use the box below to search for volunteering opportunities in your area. Then apply for the opportunity that you like.
Apply now – it’s a win-win situation!
- You help others to run their organisations or provide a community service for vulnerable people.
- Others help you to gain experience, learn new skills, make new friends, and improve your CV.
Some questions you might want to ask:
- What time commitment is there for this role?
- What is the purpose of the organisation advertising this role?
- What training is provided?
- What new skills will I learn?
- How will my travel expenses paid?
- Do they have a volunteer coordinator?
- How will I be supervised?
- Will I be working in a team?
- Can I do this volunteer role from home (remotely)?