We are committed to good practice. We want to make it easy for individuals to volunteer and for organisations to publicise their volunteering opportunities.
- See our FAQs
- Guidance on Volunteering and State Benefits
- Read our current opportunities
- Fill in your details and search on Do-it.org
- Become a community transport driver
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Community Impact and Change – volunteering enables you to connect to your community and make it a better place.
- Make new friends and connections – expand your network and boost your social skills.
- Share your skills – if you have just retired, or are still working and want a new challenge, now is the ideal time to coach, mentor, or use your skills on a project.
- Improve your employability – add new skills to your CV, improve your time-keeping and get a reference.