Your donation will help us to:
- help local charities and community organisations that need volunteer recruitment and training or support to grow stronger
- place volunteers in opportunities with local organisations
- reach isolated people in the community
- help young people to gain skills and prepare them for work
- run projects that bring different generations together to learn from each other and build their communities.
Make a donation to Worcester Volunteer Centre or Worcester Wheels by:
- Buying yourself a Give and Win charity lottery ticket and choosing us to benefit
- PayPalGiving or BT Donate
- personal cheque made payable to’ Worcester Volunteer Centre’
- cash donation;
- shopping online. Register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and choose Worcester Volunteer Centre as your beneficiary, and use Easy Fundraising as your browser every time you shop online. Shops in the scheme donate a percentage of the amount you spend.
- clicking on the button in the right side bar to go to BT Donate where you will be taken step-by-step through the donation process
- donating good quality products/clothes etc that we can sell on ebay
- buying products/clothes from us on ebay
- leaving a gift (legacy) in your Will. See HMRC guidance.
ON BEHALF OF ALL OUR BENEFICIARIES